User Experience Manager Dot Foods, Inc.
The Dot Expressway is a B2B ecommerce site that connects thousands of food industry buyers and manufacturers each day. With constant focus on delighting customers, the User Experience (UX) Manager will lead us on information architecture, visual design and user navigation across digital channels, including ecommerce and digital marketing. Success will be visible in improved results, both quantitative and qualitative, evidenced by increased user adoption, higher conversion rates and improved user satisfaction. You will make decisions influenced by data, collaborate with departments across the business including ecommerce, digital marketing, master data, sales, customer service, business development and brand marketing.
- Oversees project management and design optimization testing as well as future UI/UX functional development.
- Leads the user feedback collection practice.
- Understands where information architecture and front-end design intersect, and uses it to deliver differentiated experiences that drive loyalty with customers.
- Responsible for visual design, from initial development to ongoing refinement in ecommerce channel.
- Provides information architecture leadership.
- Involved in interaction design, including multi-system user flows.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel to internal and industry events. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Qualifications / Requirements
We Need You to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree & 3+ years B2C/B2B ecommerce user design experience or 7+ years B2C/B2B ecommerce user design experience, including mobile
- Experience designing multi-user interfaces for systems such as ecommerce and CRM
- Proven understanding of analytics, information architecture and front-end UI
- Demonstrable experience in agile environments
- Prior project management experience
We'd Like You to Have:
- B2B/B2B2C user design experience
- Experience developing/maintaining taxonomies and supporting information architectures
- Inspiring portfolio
- UX certification, such as NN/g
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible work environment, with telecommuting options
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.