SVP EUCI Unified Communication and Collaboration Senior Manager Citi
SVP EUCI Unified Communication and Collaboration Senior Manager role reports to the Manager of Level 3 End User Compute Infrastructure Applications, and is responsible for the L3 support team for Collaboration (Instance Messenger, Presence, and SharePoint).
The level 3 team is based in the North America and India Centers of Excellence. This team of 9 senior engineers supports a very large global client base enabled with Lync/Skype for Business IM&P service, Lync Video, Remote Call Control services, and many TB’s of SharePoint data.
• 24*7 Level 3 Escalation on all IM/SharePoint issues escalated from Executive Support and/or Level 2
• Engaged to Lead, and Responsible for resolution of Major Incidents, resulting in High Impact, High Severity outages in the Collaboration space
• Build out of new infrastructure, refresh and lifecycle management of the existing infrastructure
• Liaise with Citi Architecture and Engineering on new designs or critical design or vendor related issues
• Liaise with Other End User Compute teams on service improvement, and global issues/projects
• Analysis of L1/L2 Ticket Volumes, and recurring incidents, to develop Service Improvement/Automation initiatives to drive down Incident Volumes, MTTD and MTTR
This is a management role with 7 direct reports, split into 2 teams of level 3 engineers, that manage:
• Lync 2013 /Skype for Business IM&P and Video,
• Reuters Eikon IM,
• Vantage compliance Engine
• SharePoint 2010
• SharePoint 2013
Qualifications / Requirements
o 10 Years Management Experience running global teams,
o 5 years of Experience running large scale 24x7 Operations teams, in a highly regulated industry
o 5+ years Knowledge of the Microsoft (Lync/Skype) for IM&P, VOIP and Video Conferencing
o 5+ years Knowledge of SharePoint product set
o Experience of large scale migration MS Lync/SharePoint projects
o Experience of supporting COTS Messaging products (Yahoo, Reuters, etc.)
o Experience of Actiance Vantage or other Compliance Engines and Archiving solutions
o Preferred Experience of Cisco Video infrastructure and WebEx Product integration
o Preferred experience of Cisco Jabber client and Lync/Skype Video integration
o ITIL / 6-Sigma Service Management and Improvement experience
o Experience of handling high severity/impact outage troubleshooting and resolution situations
o Good Presentation and Communication skills ( responsible for providing Service Metric and Management presentations to Directors/Managing Director levels)
o Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
o Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
This role is located in Irving, Texas.
Under “Source Tracking” use the event ID “DAP”