Sr. Specialist, Marketing Analytics Caleres
8300 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis , MO
We seek someone with strong analytical skills and a passion for turning data into actionable insights to drive an exceptional customer experience to join our Marketing team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
- Develop and deliver reporting and analysis of business results, including eCommerce and retail sales, consumer behavior, product assortment and marketing channel performance
- Measure brand health using a combination of surveys, 3rd party data, and consumer behavior indicators
- Partner with finance teams to ensure media and messaging plans align with revenue and expense expectations, recommending changes to plans to drive business results
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years experience in a data-oriented role
- Experience in retail sales analysis or consumer research analysis preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize key findings from data
- Experience in Omniture, Google Analytics or simliar web analytics platform
- Experience in SPSS or statistical modeling software preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.