Specialist, Store Planning Caleres
8300 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis , MO
We seek a creative problem-solver with a passion for collaborating to develop innovative design solutions to join our Famous Footwear Store Planning team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
- Translate storefront design concepts into brand-standard, site-specific fixture plans for our Famous Footwear retail stores
- Review construction drawings from architects and engineers to ensure alignment with brand standards
- Coordinate all signage for new stores, existing stores and remodels, ensuring signage meets building code and store design guidelines
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationship with Retail Management, Visual Merchandising & Allocation teams
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 3-5 years experience in interior, architectural or store design
- Demonstrated experience coordinating signage and developing fixture plans & drawings
- Exceptional problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Flexible and able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit & Excel
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.