Specialist, Search Engine Optimization Caleres
8300 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis , MO
We seek an analytical and innovative problem-solver passionate about using data to improve our customer experience and drive conversion to join our Famous Footwear Marketing team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
- Develop, implement and continuously improve SEO capabilities and strategy to increase website visibility and drive incremental revenue, traffic and conversion
- Align SEO-related content, initiatives and recommendations to overall marketing strategy
- Analyze data from online marketing campaigns, providing business leaders recommendations for site optimization
- Remain current with industry developments in organic search, web and conversion analytics, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Marketing or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in SEO analytics and eCommerce
- Experience using SEO tools (seoClarity, BrightEdge) required
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and search engine algorithms
- Proficient in HTML
But most of all, we seek believers who share in our ferocity for fit. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
Become a believer.