Senior IT Auditor Olin
Olin Corporation is seeking a Senior IT Auditor. This position is a key member of the Internal Audit team, responsible for evaluating risks to the company and consulting with management to identify process improvements and operational efficiencies, all performed in accordance with professional standards. The position will be located at Olin’s Clayton, MO headquarters.
Company Bio: Olin
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. Olin Chlor Alkali Products and Vinyls is the world’s leading producer of chlor alkali products and vinyls, the number one supplier of epoxy materials, the number one global seller of membrane caustic soda and chlorinated organics and the number one North American seller of chlorine, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components and industrial cartridges.
Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Reviews organizational data, policies, processes, procedures, and practices in order to verify the accuracy and compliance with management expectations, regulatory requirements, and overall best practice.
- Able to independently conduct a walk-through and demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes resulting in the creation of a process flow to review with the auditee.
- Designs unique and complex audit programs that adequately address risk and compliance with Company standards and relevant regulations.
- Performs testing tasks of complex difficulty, demonstrating a degree of “professional skepticism” to challenge the relevance and effectiveness of controls based on results.
- Reviews and submits conclusions and audit reports for each audit conducted or supported, ensuring that reports accurately reflect audit findings documented in work papers and related risks, conclusions, and recommendations are reasonable and well-supported.
- Successfully manages competing demands and is able to monitor that their individual work is completed timely.
- Can evidence leadership capabilities to facilitate change in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Possesses strong understanding of technology controls and configurations for infrastructure, applications, and networking.
- Can demonstrate capabilities with data analytics, data mining tools, and database querying.
- Able to research and analyze new technologies to identify key controls and risks, and explain them to non-technical personnel.
- Stays current with new and emerging technologies.
- Understands the strategic goals of business lines and helps provide management with proactive guidance and assistance on the internal control environment.
Other Significant Factors
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills which provide the ability to:
- establish and build working relationships with individuals throughout the organization in support of corporate and internal audit department objectives;
- work closely with people at all levels of the organization; and
- facilitate the implementation of corrective action.
- Approximately 30% travel required.
- Thorough understanding of general business operations and processes.
- Ensure work is in compliance with Olin policies and professional standards.
- Meet or exceed Olin requirements relating to deadlines and attendance.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- EEO – Support Olin’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and make good faith efforts to help ensure that the workplace is free from harassment and discrimination.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Mathematics, Management, or other related discipline required.
- Advanced degree (MBA or M.S.) desired. CISA, CISM, CRSIC, CISSP, CIA, CIPP, Network+ or Security+ certifications a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting, internal auditing or related experience.
- Experience with configuration and security features for IT Infrastructure and products including Operating Systems, Network Technologies, Database, Middleware, Batch Processing, Data Loss Protection/Prevention, Cybersecurity, Identity and Access Management, Active Directory and Data Center Operations.
- Solid understanding of IT strategy and governance concepts.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and PeopleSoft required.
- « Previous Job: Program Manager
- » Next Job: SAP Functional/Configuration Analyst – Supply Chain