Security Analyst Dot Foods, Inc.
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO
Reports To: Systems Support Manager
Your Role: As a member of the Information Technology team, the Security Analyst works with many different areas of the business. You would be responsible for protecting computer assets by establishing and enforcing system access controls. You would also help to maintain disaster preparedness.
• Monitor system security and investigate access violations or areas of security concern
• Provide technical support, resources and education to employees
• Develop source code management and disaster preparedness procedures to safeguard corporate assets
• Recommend improvements to system controls and levels of access
• Assist with development of standards, policies and procedures to maintain network security
• Enhance security awareness through on-going communication and education
• Travel – Occasional overnight travel. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for industry meetings or conferences.
• After hours – on-call rotation to support business needs
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field or equivalent Dot Experience
• Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• A dedication to eliminating waste in all areas of the position.
We’d Like You To Have:
• 1-3 years of experience in network security
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of any of the following strongly preferred: security policies, system administration, network security, firewall administration, network protocols, routers, hubs, switches
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
• Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
• Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.