SAP Functional/Configuration Analyst – Supply Chain Olin
Olin Corporation is hiring a SAP Functional/Configuration Analyst – Supply Chain to be located at the headquarters in Clayton, Missouri.
This role will participate in a global project responsible for all aspects of the SAP System Development Life Cycle from conceptual phase through implementation. The functional SAP analyst will also be part of a team that will support post-implementation and ensures global SLAs are met.
The SAP Functional/Configuration Analyst serves as the interface between the development team and business process owners for the Supply Chain modules of SAP: meets with internal business customers to discuss opportunities, challenges and priorities; performs configuration changes and coordinate programming changes for the SAP Supply Chain modules.
Company Bio: Olin
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. Olin Chlor Alkali Products and Vinyls is the world’s leading producer of chlor alkali products and vinyls, the number one supplier of epoxy materials, the number one global seller of membrane caustic soda and chlorinated organics and the number one North American seller of chlorine, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components and industrial cartridges.
Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members to implement changes in production environment of SAP
- Documents scope and requirements for enhancements, changes and breakages
- Analyzes requests and estimates hours required to complete
- Develops and documents detailed requirements
- Performs needed configuration changes
- Documents and communicates needed programming changes. This might include development of functional specification for enhancements, user exits and other programming changes, which might require working with the ABAP development team
- Performs initial testing of enhancements, changes and break-fixes
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members to plan and execute user acceptance testing for new and modified processes and system components
- Performs troubleshooting and repair activities related to existing functionality
- Ensures that issues are handled end-to-end in terms of integration with other SAP modules
- Stays abreast of SAP releases and new functionality and makes related recommendations to internal business customers and IT management
- Liaises with cross-functional project teams – across geographies
- Ensures compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes, enhancements and projects and maintain operational procedures around supported environments
- Maintains Document Repository for business and IT processes
- Prepares, plans and delivers training / knowledge transfer with project teams including end-customers
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree*; Information Technology, Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience focusing on SAP DP (Demand Planning) and/or SAP APO (Advance Planning and Optimization) and/or PP-DS (production Planning and Detailed Scheduling)
- Must be able to handle all parts of SAP Supply Chain configuration including but not limited to:
- Demand Planning
- Supply Planning
- ATP / GATP
- Knowledgeable of the integration points with Commercial, Finance, Materials Management, Master Data and Reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to work in team oriented, collaborative environment
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on enhancements, break-fixes and major projects – sometimes at the same time
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and/or experience
- SAP support experience
- Global SAP project experience
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience with SAP IBP Demand and S&OP
*Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department of Education.