SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR Maryville University
Maryville University is accepting applications for a Salesforce Administrator. As part of the Information Systems team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and support of Salesforce platform.
To be successful, the candidate must have hands-on administration and configuration skills. He/she must have a service-oriented mindset, a passion for technology and innovation and be committed to fostering a culturally diverse atmosphere for faculty, staff and students. Qualified candidates should possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and have the ability to communicate technical details to non-technical staff in an understandable way.
• Daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
• Create, manage and refine custom reports and dashboards.
• Load software from the Salesforce app exchange.
• Work with the network team to ensure proper system backups
• Manage Salesforce licenses
• Participate in change and release management process
• Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvement
• Provide application users with Tier 2 technical support
• Track identified system problems through resolution
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration as the Salesforce platform is developed
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
Qualifications / Requirements
• Associates degree or 3 years of equivalent professional/technical experience
• 2-3 years Salesforce administration and operational support
• Excellent communication, analytical, and critical problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• Working knowledge of relational databases and data integration tools
• Experience in the higher education industry
Special Instructions to Applicants:
• An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background screening.
• Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
• Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibiting discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
To Apply Visit: http://jobs.maryville.edu/postings/1693