Sales Analyst Dot Foods, Inc.
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO
Department: Sales Admin.
Reports To: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Your Role: To provide recurring standardized reporting and any necessary additional administrative support to Sales and Business Development personnel in an ongoing attempt to increase productivity.
- Provides reporting by utilizing Excel, AS400 and other software programs.
- Responds to sales report needs of all Sales and Business Development personnel.
- Administers and supports various sales and business development projects.
- Responsible for timely distribution of all work.
- Manages incoming phone calls, emails and messages.
- Maintains detailed records, files and generates status information.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Travel - Occasional overnight travel required. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree
- Above average Excel skills, including knowledge of V-Lookup, Macros and Pivot Table functions
- Detail oriented
- Effective verbal & interpersonal communication skills
We’d Like You To Have:
- College degree
- Effective organizational & planning skills
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint & Word
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Significant advancement opportunities
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Flexible work environment, with telecommuting options
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.