Receptionist/Admin Coordinator Beta Gamma Sigma
- Receptionist/Administrative Coordinator
- Full time, non-exempt that requires no overtime or travel
- Manager, Meetings & Administration
- Maryland Heights, MO
- Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) is the international business honor society that recognizes the academic achievements of the top 10% of business students in the top 5% of business schools around the world that are accredited by AACSB (Association for the Advancement of College Schools of Business). BGS has chapters in over 550 colleges and universities around the globe. There are more than 750,000 inductees since BGS was established in 1913. BGS also has 30 alumni chapters – 21 in the U.S. and nine outside the U.S.
- BGS is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit with its global headquarters in Maryland Heights, MO, a suburb of St. Louis, MO. www.betagammasigma.org
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Provide information and answer queries from members by phone, mail and email
- Reporting donor contributions and mailing acknowledgement letters
- Data entry to help maintain database integrity
- Greet and monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Coordinate organizations supply list
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of two years administrative/clerical responsibilities
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- High level of customer service attitude
- Data entry experience
- Energetic and self-directed, with effective time management and organizational skills including the ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong Office 365 skills desired, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative
- Reliable and dependable to get the job done
- Ability to work in fast past environment
BGS offers an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this position please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org In your cover letter, please state three reasons why you are a strong candidate for this position.
No walk-ins or phone calls to the BGS office.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
Beta Gamma Sigma is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse staff. Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.