National Account Manager Dot Foods
Location: Chesterfield, MO or Remote (Central/East)
Reports To: Director of National Accounts
Your Role: Increase Dot’s visibility, acceptance and case sales with Commercial and Non-Commercial National Accounts. This will be accomplished through working with National Account headquarters, Suppliers, and Distributors. Roughly 80% of time will be spent with National Account headquarters and 20% on Supplier and Distributor work.
- Call on/ educate National Account Headquarters contacts.
- Gain approval for Dot to handle National Account proprietary items.
- Generate volume opportunities for Dot via National Account Headquarter calls
- Call on multi-unit management of distributors who have dedicated resource for multi-unit business
- Attend industry specific conferences/meetings
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Travel – Approximately 6 nights per month, on average. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Qualifications / Requirements
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable Dot experience
- Two years of Dot Sales or Business Development experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
We’d Like You To Have:
- Strong influencing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Stable track record of performance
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible work environment
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.