National Account Manager- Imports DOT Foods
Location: Chesterfield, MO or Remote
Reports To: Director of Business Development
Department: Savor Imports
This position will manage national account headquarter relationships securing profitable product(s) agreements delivering against the territory sales plan.
Company Bio: DOT Foods
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
- Initiates direct sales calls on account headquarters.
- Works with Savor Imports’ category management to negotiate and maintain product contracts for assigned accounts
- Develops and maintains account plans outlining strategic and tactical efforts to grow territory sales
- Effectively communicates account initiatives and execution plans to management
- Makes frequent calls on customers to build relationships and foster growth
- Achieves sales goals and objectives
- Attends industry-specific conferences and meetings
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel (6-9 nights per month) to other company facilities or outside facilities for training. Must have the ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Qualifications / Requirements
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable Dot experience
- Five years of foodservice sales experience
- Effective communication, consultative selling and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Demonstrated computer skills
We'd like you to have:
- Experience selling specialty food products to commercial and non-commercial National Accounts
- Passion for food
- Ability to develop and work within budgets
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.