Mortgage Telesales Representative Citi
We are seeking exceptional individuals for opportunities as a Mortgage Telesales Representative in our O’Fallon office. As a Mortgage Representative, you will conduct inbound/outbound mortgage sales calls counseling your customers on available loan products while exercising independent judgment by pre-qualifying financial clients.
Compensation is comprised of base pay + variable incentive compensation that is paid both monthly and quarterly. Benefits are eligible from day one, and Citi matches up to 6% on your 401(k) after one year of service.
Recent college graduates with demonstrated high achievements and/or top sales producers outside the mortgage industry are encouraged to apply. We provide comprehensive, paid training.
- Conduct inbound and outbound mortgage sales calls
- Understand and articulate financial calculations and current rate/pricing
- Counsel customers on available loan products and exercise independent judgment by pre-qualifying financial circumstances
- Articulate cross-sell/cross referral opportunities
- Strict adherence to phone schedules
- Understand and manage to underwriting and government guidelines
- Utilize systems to maintain product knowledge, register loans effectively & manage pipeline
- Utilize excellent follow-up skills to ensure targeted conversion rates are met
- Partner with operations teams to ensure seamless transfer of file
- Compile appropriate documentation and communicate with customer during the process.
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.Compensation is comprised of base pay + variable incentive. Variable incentive compensation is based on individual performance and is not guaranteed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, follow-up & relationship building skills
- Must be self- motivated with high energy & a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented & results driven
- Strong written and computer skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts Monday – Saturday (5 days a week) Hours: Various shifts.
- Desired: 1-2 years prior mortgage industry sales or finance experience
- Will consider recent college graduates with demonstrated high achievements and/or top sales producers outside the mortgage industry
- Professional communication skills, both oral and written are required.
- No Relocation Available.
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (“Registry”) and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.
Enter the code DAP (all caps, please) in to the Event ID.
- « Previous Job: Account Services Representative 2 – Correspondent Sales Support Desk
- » Next Job: Meeting & Events Planner