Military Sales Manager Dot Foods
Location: Chesterfield, MO or Remote
Reports To: International Sales Manager
Your Role: The Military Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the International Sales Manager and Customer Development Representative to acquire new business and increase the thru-put of current business through pro-active selling to the Military channel. This position will primarily focus on OCONUS, Appropriated and Non-Appropriated business, and will be responsible for working to improve operational efficiencies.
- Customer management
- Broker and manufacturer representative management
- Appropriated and Non-Appropriated headquarters management
- Planning and time management
- Margin management
- Salesforce (CRM system) management
Travel – Domestic and International travel. 7-10 nights per month. International trips could require stretches of up to 8 consecutive nights. Must have the ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Ability to influence customers at the senior management level
- Experience and knowledge of the military supply chain
- Ability to identify supply chain inefficiencies and proactively address them
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable Dot experience
- Minimum of two years’ sales experience
- Demonstrated aptitude in computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Effective professional written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to eliminating waste in all areas of the position
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Significant advancement opportunities
- Flexible work environment
- Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
- Competitive wages, bonus programs, and benefits
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.
- « Previous Job: Specialist, Store Planning
- » Next Job: Account Services Representative 2 – Correspondent Sales Support Desk