Manager, Product Development Caleres
We seek an experienced footwear product developer who’s creative, collaborative and passionate about women’s athletic footwear to join our Rykä team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
• Drive the footwear development process for the Rykä brand, ensuring styling and fashion trends meet customer needs
• Manage product production, ensuring delivery in line with critical dates, product specifications and profitability goals
• Collaborate and communicate with internal teams and overseas partners to proactively manage timelines and processes
• Facilitate sampling and prototyping of products, identifying issues in design, construction or manufacturing, adjusting to deliver proven and tested product and drive business growth
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5+ years footwear experience preferred
• Understanding of footwear construction, materials and product creation life cycle
• Highly organized and proactive with strong attention to detail
• Action-oriented and passionate about being a part of a strong, collaborative team
• Experience in CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign preferred
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.