eCommerce Manager Caleres
We seek an experienced, collaborative and highly-motivated Senior Accountant with a passion for continual process improvement to join our Finance team.
Company Bio: Caleres
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of helping people feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
• Drive eCommerce sales by ensuring consumer experience excellence in mobile, desktop and emerging shopping platforms
• Lead the development and management of eCommerce planning calendars, programs and sales plans
• Connect product assortment and inventory management with promotional, offer and marketing plans
• Use business and consumer analytics to make data-informed choices about site and experience optimization over time
• Partner with brand marketing, creative, merchandising, CRM and consumer services teams to ensure operational alignment
Qualifications / Requirements
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business management, merchandising or marketing
• 3-5 years’ experience in eCommerce, merchandising, digital marketing or related field
• Experience in omnichannel (retail, eCommerce, wholesale) business environment a plus
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.