Specialist, Supply Planning Caleres
We seek someone who is solutions-oriented, curious and passionate about working collaboratively to drive business results to join our Integrated Planning team.
Company Bio: Caleres
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
• Accurately monitor and analyze capacity plans to support planning and execution across our portfolio of brands
• Through reporting and analysis, drive appropriate factory reserves, updating continuously to balance demand to capacity
• Facilitate resolution of factory production issues or delays between Sales, Demand Planning and Far East Sourcing teams to minimize impact to customers
• Effectively communicate with Demand and Supply Planning teams regarding resource availability and lead-time responsiveness
Qualifications / Requirements
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
• 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain, Supply Planning or Demand Planning
• Exceptional liaison to factory and global partners and internal teams
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels in the organization
• Analytical, innately curious and driven to develop innovative solutions
• Focused on results and continual process improvement
• Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.