Manager, Inventory and Corporate Planning Caleres
We seek someone who’s innovative and analytical with a passion for developing strategic plans to drive business results to join our Integrated Planning team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
• Build, maintain and deliver reports and analysis tools to support wholesale open-to-buy, financial inventory and allowance planning for our brand portfolio
• Support the development, communication and execution of successful plans and strategies to drive business results
• Effectively manage the inventory markdown process for our Healthy Living brands
• Engage with brand teams to achieve inventory turn, sales and productivity goals
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-3 years planning experience required
• 3-5 years wholesale or retail experience preferred
• Analytical problem-solver with ability to provide strong attention to detail
• Positive, hard-working attitude, open to new ideas & approaches
• Excellent ability to prioritize and meet competing demands
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.