Enterprise Architect Olin Corporation
Olin Corporation is hiring an Enterprise Architect to be located at the Clayton, Missouri Corporate office. The Enterprise Architect sets and enforces enterprise technology standards, drives enterprise-wide innovation and technology roadmaps. The Enterprise Architect ensures that standards are developed, and applied while ensuring an enterprise perspective is maintained.
The Enterprise Architect will work across the global IT organization to understand the holistic view of the organization’s strategy, processes and information needs, and the enterprise architecture implications for supporting the business.
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. Olin Chlor Alkali Products and Vinyls is the world’s leading producer of chlor alkali products and vinyls, the number one supplier of epoxy materials, the number one global seller of membrane caustic soda and chlorinated organics and the number one North American seller of chlorine, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester’s principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components and industrial cartridges.
Architecture Standards and Governance
• Set, communicate and enforce enterprise architecture standards across applications and technologies
• Develop and manage an architecture governance process to ensure compliance of all projects to the desired state architecture
• Responsible for consistency of architecture across the organization and managing exceptions
• Drive the enterprise technology roadmap and technology planning process
• Stay abreast of new technologies to drive innovative ideas to include in roadmaps
• Maintain close working relationships with executive and business management to understand business and technology goals and requirements
• Provide direct and/or indirect development and supervision
• Manage and motivate staff; review and assess performance, develop and build employee skills, support their professional development and enable employees to optimize their contribution to the department and company
• May provide functional oversight for contract or service provider resources
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree* in computer science or related field
• 5-10 years’ experience in architecture, IT delivery and data functions; ideal candidate will have technical programming experience
• TOGAF or other similar certification preferred
• Ability to think and plan strategically across complex IT and business functions. Experience working in a large, global, highly matrixed environment preferred
• Understanding of the business and the ability to discuss technological terminology in business terms
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Approximately 10% travel required, within US and abroad, as needed
• EEO – Support Olin’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and make good faith efforts to help ensure that the workplace is free from harassment and discrimination
*Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department of Education.
Note: This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, visit www.olin.jobs
- « Previous Job: Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) Manager
- » Next Job: Business Services Manager