Credit & Portfolio Analyst 4 (SQL Developer) Citi
Credit & Portfolio Analyst 4/SQL Developer
- Develop and maintain Collateral Risk Management Workflow System (CARMA) data table structures.
- Develop and maintain the SQL and .net code that drives CARMA processes, workflows, and rules; including appropriate documentation.
- Maintain application source code and releases in Citi approved version control software.
- Maintain CARMA compliance with Citi data standards.
- Create ad-hoc reports and data analysis as needed for business analytics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve CARMA user and/or system issues in coordination with Citi IT and support channels.
- Manage the change control and approval process for CARMA releases through Service Now.
- Oversee rollouts of CARMA releases during evening and weekend user downtime.
- Work with the Software Process Management Team to perform Annual Data Quality Reviews and maintain accurate documentation of the CARMA in Citi application tracking systems.
- Perform yearly application security reviews with BISO team.
- Regularly review user accounts, roles and entitlements.
- Perform annual review of CoB data in CoBTrac and participate in CoB meetings and exercises.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with .NET Framework, building web applications
- Ability to pick up new technologies, solve complex technical problems and multitask
- Strong experience with SQL Server and relational databases, including experience with SSIS and SSRS
- Solid Design and Software life cycle experience in developing Enterprise class software
- Strong team player with excellent partnership skills
- Experience with Agile practices such as Scrum, XP/TDD, etc. is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Under “Source Tracking” use the event ID “DAP”