Correspondent Performance and Execution Analyst Citi
Correspondent Performance and Execution Analyst (CPE) is responsible for managing lender performance and accountability through the delivery of proactive feedback and corrective action plans in order to influence manufacturing quality and profitable loan performance.
The CPE will analyze multiple streams of data (e.g., key performance indicators) across the organization to determine performance improvement opportunities for each Correspondent. This position is responsible for the development and communication of Quality First Initiative strategies tailored specifically to the individual lender; leveraging the established training curriculum, coaching road maps and industry best practices to ensure profitable loan performance. The CPE will partner closely with Sales, Operations, Risk and Compliance to identify and mitigate potential drivers of loan manufacturing defects, while working to influence lenders to install the proper controls and procedures to better calibrate with Citi’s pre-purchase review process. Finally, the CPE will also be a key contributor on a wide range of initiatives supporting Correspondent Channel strategic imperatives, and will be asked to take the lead on projects aimed at improving overall loan quality and lender efficiencies.
- Analyze existing and prospective Correspondents with respect to historical and expected future performance; measuring performance relative to key business metrics.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate Correspondent-specific programs differentiating clients based on needs and performance targets; supporting program strategy formulation and measurement of results.
- Identify opportunities for profitable business growth through the application of best practice sharing and benefits of process calibration.
- Partner with Risk Management, Correspondent Fulfillment and Correspondent Sales to ensure support for plans and to ensure high level of execution and achievement around those plans.
- Build and maintain a strong mortgage industry awareness of performance best practices, trends, tools and standards to create / revise strategic or tactical initiatives.
- Contribute to the direction and overall vision of key projects supporting Channel strategic imperatives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 6+ years of experience within the mortgage industry - preferably in Risk Management, Correspondent Fulfillment, Analytics or Sales.
- Undergraduate degree required; an MBA or other advanced degree or designation will be considered a plus.
- A strong analytical background is required.
- Ability to devise strategies and translate strategic objectives into tactical plans and execute against them.
- A proven track record in managing change to elicit bold improvements yielding measurable, tangible results.
- Strong quantitative and organization skills.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with cross-functional business groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
Under “Source Tracking” use the event ID “DAP”