Corporate Writer Dot Foods, Inc.
Your Role: Support the Branding & Creative Services Department with the creation of copy for a variety of marketing and communications materials.
Location: Chesterfield, MO or Mt. Sterling, IL Department: Brand Marketing
Reports To: Brand Manager
- Create and edit materials and documents including, but not limited to: e-mails, web copy, flyers, advertisements, video scripts, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Collaborate with Brandings & Creative Services team members and others in all levels of the organization to ensure copy is compelling and customized to meet the needs of the business.
- Collect, maintain and update data for annual publications.
- Create content that adheres to Dot’s stylebook and corporate brand voice.
- Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Travel –Overnight travel for trainings or meetings. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Qualifications / Requirements
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent Dot Foods experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ business or professional writing experience.
- Expertise in proper use of AP style book rules, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to lead effective meetings.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Knowledge of content marketing; specifically
concepts and effective application.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office programs and social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
To apply for this position, visit: