Coordinator of Special Events & Donor Relations Maryville University
The Coordinator will help design, plan and implement donor cultivation and recognition events for the Office of Institutional Advancement under the supervision of the Director of Special Events and Donor Relations.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficiency using the latest versions of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading, and speaking.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, demonstrating high professionalism
• Ability to accomplish projects and work independently
• Strong organizational skills.
• Three years of experience coordinating special events.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background screening.
Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibiting discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
To apply visit: http://jobs.maryville.edu/postings/1649