Career Acceleration Program Enterprise Bank & Trust
Enterprise Bank & Trust is searching for candidates interested in joining our unique and selective Career Acceleration Program. These candidates will rotate through several areas of the bank including departments such as credit, commercial banking, wealth management, operations, and branch administration. Each department rotation will focus on building a well-rounded understanding of the organization’s operations and the added value each department provides. Upon successful completion of the program, the Associate will be placed in a role that aligns with their strengths and talents, as well as, meet the needs of the organization.
- This program will allow participants to gain a working knowledge of a variety of roles and experience a wide range of assignments by rotating through the various product partners and operational areas of the company.
- During the program, individuals will also experience a focus on learning and development through training classes (internal and external), performance and developmental assessments and strategic oriented projects.
- Participants will be partnered with an Enterprise Bank mentor who will be responsible for providing guidance and support to the associate through the entirety of the program.
- The program will begin with a 12 month rotation in the Credit Department to learn the foundational skills of Commercial Lending and then 6-8 additional months in other departments. Following that experience, participants will spend time learning all other aspects of the Organization.
- At the program conclusion, those individuals who have demonstrated high performance, leadership potential and drive, will be placed into a role at Enterprise Bank & Trust that best aligns to their strengths and the needs of the organization. These opportunities presented may be available in any of our current markets.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Participation in community or school based organization.
- Self-motivated with proven leadership ability and ambition.
- Ability to successfully complete the company sponsored assessment.
- Ability to travel to Kansas City and Arizona, with extended stays up to one week.
- Flexibility to travel to any location within the St. Louis region.
- A candidate’s ability to relocate following the completion of the program is a plus.
What you receive for working at Enterprise Bank:
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement Plans, including a generous company match
- Enterprise Bank & Trust paid insurance
- Voluntary Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bank Services/Products
Enterprise Bank & Trust is a $3.1B, STL based, publicly traded bank (NASDAQ:EFSC) with operations in St. Louis, Kansas City and Phoenix. EB&T is focused on serving the needs of privately held businesses and their owner families. EB&T consistently ranks highest in client satisfaction among major St. Louis commercial banks.
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and community relationships in ways that positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster at: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf