Bilingual Consumer Care Associate Caleres
We seek someone with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience to join our Consumer Care team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are passionate about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
• Efficiently manage consumer calls regarding order inquiries and inbound sales
• Grow customer retention through positive and professional communication
• Effectively resolve customer concerns and escalate complex questions for resolution
• Deliver timely and accurate credits and adjustments to customer accounts
Qualifications / Requirements
• Fluent in English and Spanish or English and French Canadian
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Previous customer service, call center or retail experience preferred
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task—actively listening, interpreting and documenting customer concerns
• Intermediate data entry & typing skills required
• Available to work full-time on a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.