Benefits Strategy Manager Dot Foods, Inc.
Location: Mount Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director Compensation & Benefits
Your Role: Manages the evaluation, development, and strategic planning of the various employee benefit
programs to meet the organizational goals of the company and its employees
- Oversees the development and implementation of changes and improvements to benefit programs.
- Seeks to continually improve the cost and performance of benefits in a way that balances costs to the organization, while remaining an attractive perk for hiring and retaining
- Works to assure that employees are aware of the benefits available and how to use them through a strategic communication
- Lead in training and development of HR staff who administer benefit programs and respond to employee
- Key partner in the direction and quality control of the development of benefits proposals, negotiations with external contractors, and administration of contracts or other agreements involving employee
- Manages the company benefits budget and budgeting process
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate
Travel: Regular day trips to Mount Sterling or Chesterfield offices, Overnight Travel 2-3 nights per month. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Dot Experience
- Knowledge of budgeting and fiscal management procedures
- Prior successful leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with varying audiences
We’d Like You To Have:
- 3 years of experience in HR or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Effective presentation skills
- Experience developing and achieving long- term strategic plans
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in people’s lives
- Personal development opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.