Administrative Assistant Dot Foods, Inc.
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Your Role: This position works closely with the Human Resources Manager and Admin team on office support, assists the meeting team with meeting prep and facilitation, participates in special projects as needed, and provides backup to other administrative positions.
• Backup responsibilities for receptionist including switchboard and front desk coverage
• Dictation support for Sales and Business Development personnel
• Meeting team and office support for onsite and offsite meeting preparation and facilitation
• Conference room, kitchen, and break room support with stocking supplies and maintaining appearance
• PowerPoint, electronic personnel file storage management, and survey creation/execution/analyzing
• Recruiting assistance for reference checks and phone screens
• Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
• Schedule: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm, schedule may vary
Qualifications / Requirements
• High school diploma or general equivalency degree
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Excellent typing skills
• Ability to tolerate sitting and perform keyboard functions for an extended period of time
• Conscientious ability to maintain confidential company personal records
• Effective communication and organization skills
We’d Like You To Have:
• College degree
• Great interpersonal skills in working with employees
• Ability to work independently as well as work with other departments
• Effective prioritization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family
culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and
respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful.
In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
• Competitive Wage: $13.59-$20.39
• Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
• Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.