Account Services Representative 2 – Correspondent Sales Support Desk Citi
- Responds to current/potential client inquiries, providing accurate and timely information regarding external website and reference tools, product/program guidelines, processes and basic pricing knowledge.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of reference tools and information to ensure quality of responses provided.
- Documents all client interactions with appropriate level of detail.
- Completes assigned tasks related to internal and external customer support within established Service Level Agreements.
- This employee is considered a level of sales and has an impact on both individual transactions as well as the overall client relationship. Candidates must have a high level understanding of the mortgage business; being able to understand the Correspondent client’s needs is critical in order to effectively manage client expectations.
- Having a strong aptitude for multitasking is essential, as it will often be requested of this position to assist Sales, Operations and other business partners on a wide range of initiatives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Mortgage originations or client support background required; experience specific to Third Party originations is highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Proficiency with basic web navigation/troubleshooting and Microsoft Office Suite applications is highly desired.
Enter the code DAP (all caps, please) in to the Event ID.